Sunday, November 11, 2012

Moving! [11-11-2012]

Moving Blogs!

Hey all - just wanted to let you know that since a bunch of widgets have stopped working for this blog, I have made a new Blogger blog. I don't know why it's all working for the new blog and not this one but I've been working all morning to get the new blog going. Not much has changed with the looks but it will for a winter theme! So I hope you like it and find it easier to follow from now on! If you read my posts via Wordpress - no worries. That one is working fine and will stay the same. 

So please be sure to read and follow:

♥ http://rainbowstarcandyshine.blogspot.com/ ♥ 


from now on! 

And no worries - you can still find all of my old blog posts here. I won't be deleting this blog. Hope to see you on the new blog!

Cuddles & Kisses -