Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sweet Sundays!

Today's Sweet Sunday post is going to be about many people. A whole lot of people. Who you may ask?


Why, all of you bloggers of course :3

I started this blog in 2011 and began to follow a ton of other bloggers. I read every post when I can and it's always so inspiring for myself so that I can create graphics or make my own blog posts and perhaps to even do events and dress a certain way i.e. Loli.



And now with the new year beginning, I feel I can do a lot more with myself. I can wear more things I never thought I would be wearing. Like Victorian, Loli, Steampunk or anything! I have a new job so I can try to travel a lot more. I will have my store opening up sometime this year too! 

And none of this would have been possible, had I not decided to start blogging and following you guys. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate you all for lending me your inspiration and helping me become the person I want to be.

Cuddles & Kisses,

~ Kieli ~