Friday, December 30, 2011

Free Talk Fridays~

So I don't have those pictures yet of me wearing my brand new coat ^^; Sorry, guys! 





I see a lot of bloggers talking about their 2011 in review or what they plan to do for the new year. So far, mine isn't that great but it's not bad either. I mean, I got a new job (in something I actually studied!), I got two baby bunnies and already started on my Anime Con plans for next year :3

So far, the extent of my convention outings are Otakon, Comic Con and hopefully AnimeNext. For my cosplays, I plan to do group cosplays! I want to go with a group as Natalia from Tales of the Abyss and Stocking from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. I can't wait! And my lovely sis is helping me get my Stocking cosplay all ready and together :3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here is Natalia in the exact special outfit I plan to cosplay as :3


In this photo, the girl on the right with the sword is Stocking and this is the school uniform I will be using for my cosplay!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So I'm pretty excited for that next year. I would say if I'm planning on any New Year resolutions but I can never keep them so whatever happens will happen xD 
Next time, I will post my past convention photos and you guys will be able to see what I have cosplayed as. 

Well, this Sunday is New Year's Eve. I hope everyone has a warm and safe Happy New Year!!!!


Cuddles & Kisses,

~ Kieli ~