Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thank You, My Kawaii Space and Goodnight Boutique! { 05-20-2012 }



Hi all! I'm so excited to make this post! I know it's a little late but here it is! Not too long ago, I entered a giveway over at ♥ My Kawaii Space ♥ and I won! Now, I hardly win anything so this was a very nice surprise. Especially since they are the cutest pink bunny earrings from a very awesome Etsy shop called ♥ Goodnight Boutique ♥.


The photo above is how it arrived in the little package. I was so excited to open it, I checked it out at work xD. I even got a sweet hand-written congrats note from the Etsy shop owner, Laura, herself :3




And here they are! Aren't they the cutest?! The giveaway was Easter-themed so what better way to celebrate than with bunnies. They come in multiple colors in her shop and are cute plastic studs sets. What's also great is that they're lead and nickle-free. So my ears thank you, Laura!




Be sure to check out her shop, guys! If you love SteamPunk and cute things, then you'll definitely love her accessories!

Until next time~


Cuddles & Kisses,


~ Kieli ~