Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Live the Cute Life!" with Kawaii Koneko Charms { 4-29-2012 }




Hello again! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Today, I'd like to turn everyone to a very special Etsy shop!It's a cute store called♥ Kawaii Koneko Charms ♥ It's a store run by a very great team of a daughter, her BFF and a mom. How awesome is that!







Their Etsy shop is filled with tons of things that are cute! They have charms, earrings, and even plushies all made to order! With adorable designs of adorable strawberry earrings to very adorable bunny charms like the one pictured below, who could resist! 





And the lil' bunny is an artist! Perfect for someone like me! I just had to share this shop with you guys. It's just too adorable. Hope everyone looks forward to my review in the future when I buy one of these lil' bunnies~

So be sure to check out this shop!

Until next time~

Cuddles & Kisses,

~ Kieli ~