Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Past Week and My Future Plans

Hello again!

Hope everyone has been having a good week. I know I did. Even though I was very tired, I was very happy. I still am, as a matter of fact. 

That saying is so true. It couldn't have described my situation more. I have been a graduate of college since 2007 and never really had a job in what I studied. Graphic Design. It is now 2011....long time eh? But I finally got a job that will still require me to work with office things but at least the rest of the time can be devoted to putting together pieces using my skills.

Other than that, things have been the same. Reading through blogs and finding different inspirations. Oh, I also started a Tumblr! It can be strangely addicting. But it is full of interesting pictures and text blurbs. Mine of course is very close to sweet designs and Lolita-inspired pictures. Here is the link if anyone is interested! http://rainbowstarcandy.tumblr.com/ And as soon as I can find out, I will have a button on this journal so anyone new will be able to follow it (if you so choose to).

Speaking of this blog, I have been thinking about posting on this blog more than once a week. I figure that while it's nice to work with this at a slow pace, I figure there is just too much I would like to do with this blog. I want to at least post twice a week and maybe dedicate one of two days to reviewing something. I think that would be a good idea. There are plenty of things I would like to discuss so why not! That is definitely something I want to try in the near future. Perhaps you will see another post sometime this week before the next Sunday! Here's hoping!



Cuddles and Kisses,

~ Kieli ~


Graphics used in this post are courtesy of www.dollielove.com